Welcome to Avonmead House Bed & Breakfast
Avonmead House is an elegant Edwardian home offering superior bed & breakfast accommodation in the picturesque New Forest market town of Ringwood.
Spend the day exploring the beautiful Hampshire and Dorset coastlines and countryside including the stunning New Forest; shop till you drop in Ringwood, Bourenmouth or Southampton; or soak up the medieval atmosphere of Salisbury and Winchester… then leave the car at Avonmead House for a short stroll to the dozens of great cafés, restaurants, wine bars and pubs in Ringwood.
Our aim is to offer you exceptional service and a very warm welcome.
- Luxury en suite rooms
- All rooms feature TV, Fair Trade hospitality tray, bottled water, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries
- Delicious breakfasts
- Free wireless internet
- Private car parking at the rear of the property
- Just a 5-minute walk to town centre shops, pubs, restaurants and cafés
- Only minutes to the beautiful New Forest National Park
- Short drive to Bournemouth & Poole, Dorset’s Jurassic Coast, Salisbury, Southampton and the Isle of Wight
- Easy access to the A31 and the A338 for routes leading north, east and west
- We maintain a non-smoking policy and regret that we cannot accommodate children under 12 years of age
“Amazing accommodation, made to feel very welcome. We will be back.” – SR & DS, Rochester, Kent
Chrissie & Julian Peckham look forward to welcoming you at:
Avonmead House, 16 Salisbury Road, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 1AS
Tel: +44 (0)1425 475531.